Environmental impact study for the feasibility of a link between highway A4 and the city of Bizerte, by crossing its maritime canal, through an expressway accessible without interruptions (main urban and global scope of the project) with a length of 8 km.
Bizerte, Tunis (2013-2015).
Scoping report, including:
- Description of the environmental baseline scenario
- Biodiversity scoping in order to determine the key biodiversity and ecosystem issues.
- Proposed alternatives and comparison by multicriteria analysis.
- Preparation of sensitivity map
- Study of the environment and development of the sensitivity map.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Report, including:
- Identification of environmental and social impacts
- Assessment of the likely significant effects on the environment and biodiversity
- Mitigation and compensation measures
- Environmental Management Plan
- Plan of Mitigation measures
- Urbanistic and landscape integration